08 June 2007

Too Hot, Too Humid


Today has been unbearable. IT'S TOO DAMNED HOT AND HUMID! I hate hot, humid weather. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! I'M CRANKY!

On top of this I have been driving around Nicholas's car for the past week. Oh, by the way Nicholas is "N". I have his car because it's a beautiful 1973 Mercedes-Benz 450 SEL. Actually I don't have it because it's beautiful, but because he had to drive down to Jacksonville, Florida to catch a flight home to Texas.

We decided it wouldn't be a good idea for him to drive his car such a distance because of its age. That and the fact it sucks up fuel like I do water. It has a monster-sized fuel tank. I believe it gets something like ten miles to a gallon. So he has taken my car and there it sits with its icy cold A/C in a parking garage in Jacksonville. Y'all don't understand. I had to peel myself off those lovely comfortable leather seats once I arrived from the Southside to Downtown. My back was completely drenched. I really HATE THAT! Again, I am cranky.

Nicholas should return tomorrow sometime :) and then on Sunday I will be heading to Fort Myers, Florida to visit with my mum.

5 comments:

A Lewis said...

I have never known how you boys in the south do that humidity thing. Always wet, always sticky, always moist. Well, now that I'm writing it, it sounds like good sex.

K-A said...

I HATE THE "M" WORD! (moist) Thank you, very much.

Homer said...

In contrast, it is lovely here in Tucson. However, I suspect if you were here you'd still be sweating.

K-A said...

Probably, but since you don't have humidity in Tucson I might be able to deal. Perhaps someday I will find out.

Robert said...

Hot n' moist n' wet n' sticky... Hate the humidity, too... but love love love the sex!

Hey, I can read between the line, too! :-)