08 January 2006

Pissed Off!


Or pissed on, I should say. My lovely cat, Tabitha (BITCH!) pissed on me late last night, early morning. She is in heat and that is what female cats do to attract a male. Well honey, it didn't work! Instead it got her locked in the bathroom while I stripped the bedding down and started the laundry. I am soooo over it. I know she can't help it, but come on. She sleeps on the bed too.

So, this is the new look of comfort. My friend Melissa M. gave me two plastic painters tarps to cover my bed and sofa until Tabitha comes out of heat. My only hope is Nora-Grace won't go into heat. She did the last time Tabitha was in her cycle.

This coming week they are both going to the Vet for their booster injections and once Tabitha is out of her cycle they will both be rushed in for their little operation and that will be that.

8 comments:

Robert said...

I'm sure the tarp on your bed is good for other 'accidents', too... teehee!

Say, is that an aquarium? O I can't wait for your photo gallary to go up K-A!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of cats. I'm not a fan of pee. So, I feel bad for you either way. haha. Hope you are doing well and you have pee-less nights ahead of you.

Anonymous said...

Is that a cat in the laundry basket?

K-A said...

Robert, you're so bad. As far as the photo gallery goes. .. I'm working on it!!!!!

K-A said...

Kevin, How can anyone not be a car person? Cats are the best! Dogs are okay too. I am not a fan of pee either.

I was hoping for pee-less nights, but she has peed on me twice since! :(

K-A said...

Anonymous (John), No, Nora-Grace is resting in her bed. Unlike Tabitha she knows how to behave.

Robert said...

O crap [no pun intended really], waht I mean by 'accidents'... not that old peeps kind, but the 'good' kind!! heh! Sorry K-A!

'How can anyone not be a car person?' I agree, who wants to walk these days! :-)

K-A said...

Ooops! heh, heh.