25 April 2006

A Little Relief

Today I actually got to speak to a nice person at Citibank. Yes, it truly took me off guard. I was ready to do battle. It turns out the new monthly payment of $1,805.31 was a mistake. I told her this little mistake about gave me heart failure.

It also turns out I have something called a Lender Option Forbearance available to me. So when my current forbearance expires I will be going on that since I still won't be able to afford my payments. Ugh!

Hopefully I can find a new job soon. A job with a living wage, imagine that. Hmmm, $97,000 in student loans. You would think it would be possible after all my education, but no. I went to art school. I have a degree in painting. I should shoot myself and get it over with.

If I knew then what I know now things could be different. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!

Oh well. Where did I put that bottle of gin?

1 comment:

Robert said...

NO NO NO, don't say that! Not stupid. Chin up Babe!

It's a lot of $$ I know, but little by little! Baby steps! Stay focus. You can certainly do it K-A!!!