03 September 2006

Heading Home


I'm heading home today. I should be on the road by noon. I wish I could leave earlier, but UHaul told me I can't have the trailer until 10:00AM. Apparently there is only one 4x8 trailer in all South Florida and it won't be returned until 9:30AM.

Also it's costing me more to head north then it was to come south. This makes no sense to me. It's usualy the other way around since so many people move this way. Whatever.

I need to finish packing and get all my stuff in the garage. Nora-Grace is aware something is going on. Tabitha as usual, is oblivious. I am hoping they will be calm for our eight hour journey. They traveled well the last time. I wonder what they would be like to travel with across the country? Perhaps I shall find out.

Well, it's time to pack the iMac.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it back to the vortex safe & sound. It was SO good to see you last night. Welcome back to Slowvannah!
-Steve

K-A said...

Steve,

You're so hot. ;)