07 November 2006

I'm A Georgia Voter


I voted today at the Rose of Sharon. After voting you always get an "I'm A Georgia Voter" sticker to place on your shirt. I'm wearing it, but it makes me feel like a child that was given a gold star for a job well done. Anyway, it wasn't crowded at the polling station. I am not sure if that's a good thing, but I was in and out in no time. It was nothing like those other places around the country where people are experiencing "glitches".

As far as I am concerned here in Savannah and Georgia as a whole we don't have much to choose from in the way of great candidates, but at least I chose someone. Of course I chose mostly Democrats, but I did choose a Libertarian for Secretary of State and State School Superintendent.

Hopefully we will see change nationally, Goddess knows we need it.

No comments: